UD320 Manual Setting Controllers
Green Series Manual Setting Controllers (1/8 DIN)
(When human interaction / attention is necessary)
- 4 digit LED display
- 2 °C ±1 digit for TC — 1°C ±1 digit for RTD
- Standard retransmission output of measured value (PV)
- Universal input for Thermocouple, RTD and DC mV/V signals
- PV display disappeared function, when PV display is not necessary
- Standard two alarm outputs
- IP65 splash-proof and dust-proof designed front panel
- Manually controlling your application
- Control output of PLCs or Process controllers
- Control output to speed devices for pumps etc.
- Control output to actuated devices such as valves, hydraulic or pneumatic actuator rams etc.
The UD320 (1/8 DIN size) manual setting controllers are ideal for those processes that require human interaction / attention to provide the necessary control for your application. The UD320 is the optimal choice. It provides fine control and accurate repeatability by digitally scaling the 4-20 mADC output, via the front panel keys.
The UD320 can also be used as a remote setter for digital indicating controllers, the disappeared function is used to shut down the PV display when it is not necessary. The two alarm outputs and a PV retransmission output are provided as standard functions for controlling your process. The front panel has a splash-proof and dust-proof design (IP65), which enables the use in the dusty environment.