UD310 Manual Setting Controllers
Green Series Manual Setting Controllers (1/16 DIN)
(When human interaction / attention is necessary)
[+] Click image for more pictures |||||||||| [+] Click here for specifications |||||||||| Request For Quotation
- 4-digit LED display
- 2 °C ±1 digit for TC — 1°C ±1 digit for RTD
- Standard retransmission output of measured value (PV)
- Universal input for Thermocouple, RTD and DC mV/V signals
- PV display disappeared function, when PV display is not necessary
- Standard two alarm outputs
- IP65 splash-proof and dust-proof designed front panel
- Manually control your application
- Control output of PLCs or Process controllers
- Control output to speed devices for pumps etc.
- Control output to actuated devices such as valves, hydraulic or pneumatic actuator rams etc.
DescriptionThe UD310 (1/16 DIN size) manual setting controllers are ideal for those processes that require human interaction / attention to provide the necessary control for your application. The UD310 is the optimal choice. It provides fine control and accurate repeatability by digitally scaling the 4-20 mADC output, via the front panel keys.
IIII [+] Read More
The UD310 can also be used to remotely set digital indicating controllers. The disappeared function is used to shut down the PV display when not necessary. The two alarm outputs and a PV retransmission output are provided as standard functions for controlling your process. The front panel has a splash-proof and dust-proof design (IP65), which enables the use in the dusty environment.