Texmate Model DI503E and DI503T
1/8 DIN, 5 Digit x3 Display Controllers
- 3 displays with red, green, or superbright red 7-segment, 0.31” high LEDs
- Modular construction
- Front Panel Controls
- Up to 4 input channels
- On demand tare, calibration and compensation
- Autozero maintenance
- Programmable input
- Display text editing
- Scrolling display text messaging
- Serial output options include RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Ethernet, DeviceNet or direct meter-to-meter communications.
- Single or dual 16-bit Isolated Analog Outputs
- Dual independent totalizers to integrate input signals.
The model DI503 is powerful, intelligent, 5-digit, 3-display Programmable Meter Controller (PMC) with modular outputs, input signal conditioning and advanced software features for monitoring, measurement, control and communication applications.
The Tiger 320 Operating System supports an easy to use PC based Configuration Utility Program, which can be downloaded FREE from the web, and programming from front panel buttons.
The DI503T Version supports custom macro programs that can be easily produced with the Tiger 320 Macro Development System (available FREE on the web). The Development System enables programs to be written in BASIC, which can utilize any combination of the hundreds of functions and thousands of registers embedded in the Tiger 320 Operating System.
- The Tiger 320 Operating System supports an easy to use PC based Configuration Utility Program, which can be downloaded FREE from the web, and programming from front panel buttons.
- The T Version supports custom macro programs that can be easily produced with the Tiger 320 Macro Development System (available FREE on the web). The Development System enables programs to be written in BASIC, which can utilize any combination of the hundreds of functions and thousands of registers embedded in the Tiger 320 Operating System.
- 3 displays with red, green, or superbright red 7-segment, 0.31” high LEDs with full support for seven segment alphanumeric text.
- Brightness control of LED display from front panel buttons.
- Modular construction with more than 120 interchangeable
- input signal conditioners and more than 25 interchangeable I/O modules.
- Up to 4 input channels with cross channel math for multichannel processing.
- For applications where sensor excitation is required, modules are provided with 5V, 10V or 24 V DC voltage outputs.
- On demand tare, calibration and compensation can be initiated by the front panel program button.
- Autozero maintenance for super stable zero reading is provided for use in weighing applications.
- Programmable input averaging and smart digital filtering for quick response to input signal changes.
- Display text editing. Customize display text for OEM applications.
- Scrolling display text messaging on T meters with macros.
- Auto-sensing high voltage or optional low voltage AC / DC power supply.
- Serial output options include RS-232, RS-485, ModBus,Ethernet, DeviceNet or direct meter-to-meter communications.
- Single or dual 16-bit Isolated Analog Outputs. Programmable 0~4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V for retransmission, 4-20mA loops to drive valve actuators, remote controllers & displays, multi-loop feedback and PID output. Scalable from 1 count to full scale.
- Dual independent totalizers to integrate input signals.
- 6 super smart, independently programmable setpoints with 8 selectable functions, including latching, deviation, hysteresis, register resetting, tracking and dual PID. Plus 7 programmable timer modes on all 6 setpoints.
- Setpoint tracking, setpoint latching and manual relay reset.
- Setpoints activated from any input, any register in the meter or from any digital input.
- Plug-in I/O modules include electromechanical or solid state relays, logic outputs or open collector outputs. 6 inputs & 16 outputs of opto-isolated I/O can be connected to an external DIN Rail terminal block module.
- Internal program safety lockout switch to prevent tampering.
- Peak & valley (max & min) with front panel recall and reset.
- Real time clock with 15 year Lithium battery backup.
- Data logging (up to 4000 samples with date/time stamp).
- Optional NEMA-4 front cover.
|Display:||3 displays, 7-segment, 0.31” (8 mm) LEDs.|
|Display Color:||Red (std). Green or Super-Bright Red (optional).|
|Digital Display Range:||-19999 to 99999|
|Scrolling Display Text Messaging:||Full alphanumeric, 7-segment text characters supported on T Version with macros.|
|Update Rate:||3 to 10 times per second|
|Processor:||32 bit with floating point maths (18.4 MHz).|
|Flash Memory:||64k, 4k for use by custom macros.|
|RAM:||1.25k and FeRAM 4k.|
|EEPROM:||E Version 4k standard, T Version 32k standard. Memory upgrades available to 32k for LIN Tables and 1MB for Data Logging and custom macros.|
|Registers:||6144 registers comprised of 8, 16 or 32 bit signed, unsigned or floating point registers, implemented in a combination of RAM, FeRAM, Flash and EEPROM.|
|Internal communication BUS:||32 bit I2C BUS|
|Real Time Clock (option):||Year:Month:Date:Hour:Minute:Second with 15 yr Lithium battery backup.|
|Configuration:||Supports Front Panel Programming Codes and a PC-based Configuration Utility Program, which may be downloaded free from the web. T Version also supports custom macros.|
|Installed Application Software|
|Counter Functions: :||Two built-in counters. UP counters, DOWN counters, UP/DOWN counters and high speed quadrature counters.|
|Data Logging:||Logging with a date/time stamp, initiated at timed intervals, by activation of a setpoint, or manually.|
|Linearization:||4 selectable 32 point or one 125 point flexible linearization tables are provided.|
|Logic I/O:||28 Macro programmable I/O ports supported.|
|Manual Loader:||Front panel adjustable, 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V isolated|
|Math Functions:||Cross channel math functions to calculate the sum, difference, ratio or the product of two inputs.|
|Peak and Valley:||(min/max) information and recall|
|Remote Setpoint Input:||input via channel 2.|
|Serial Output Protocols:||Selectable communication modes include ASCII, Modbus (RTU), Master Model|
|Setpoint Functions:||Six super smart setpoints with fully configurable|
|Signal Conditioning Functions:||Averaging, smart filter, rounding, square root,auto zero maintenance.|
|Timer:||Timer functions supported|
|Totalizer:||Two totalizers for running total and batch totals|
|Inputs Available:||More than 120 single, dual, triple and quad input signal conditioners|
|Analo/g Inputs:||±0.0001% of reading|
|Stop -Start time resolution:||from ±1sec to ±0.7nsec|
|Input and pulse counts||±1 count Accuracy|
|A/D Convertors:||A Dual Slope, bipolar 17 bit A/D is provided as standard on the main board|
|SMART Converters: 24 bit or 16 bit Delta-Sigma A/D convertors that utilize the internal I2C BUS|
|Conversion Rate:||Typically 10 samples per second|
|SMART input modules are available that can convert at 60, 240, 480 or 960 samples per second.|
|Control Output Rate:||Can be selected for 100msec or 10msec.|
|Some SMART modules have SSR outputs that react within 1.2msec.|
|Carrier Boards:||1. Standard Carrier Board: Is available without a serial output, or with either an isolated RS-232 or an isolated RS-485 (RJ-6 socket).2. DeviceNet Carrier Board: 5 pin 3.5mm screw terminal.3. Ethernet Carrier Board: 10/100Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 socket). Two Isolated Analog Output Options: Mounted on any carrier board.|
|Single Analog Output:||Fully scalable from 4 to 20mA or 0 to 20mA (or reverse) and selectable for 0 to 10VDC (or reverse).|
|Dual Analog Output:||Fully scalable from 0 to 10VDC (or reverse).|
|Resolution:||16-bit Delta-Sigma D/A provides 0.4μA on current scaling, 250μV on voltage scaling.|
|Compliance:||500Ω maximum for current output. 500Ω minimum for voltage output. Update|
|Rate:||Typical 7 per second. Step Response: Typical 6msec to a display change.|