Texmate Model FX-101Q
36x144mm, 101 LED Segments, Bargraph Meter
- 101 segment AC/DC powered bargraph.
- 3/32 DIN, DIN (96 x 144mm ) case easily mounts in thin or thick panels (up to 2”)
- Red (std), green (optional) or amber (optional) colors.
- Accepts modular input cards
- 2 Analog outputs
- Vertical or horizontal formats.
A low cost, red or green 101 segment bargraph in a 36x144mm case with QUICKSET programming, and an optional, independently scaled, isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission output.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by directly connecting the sensor to more than 33 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioning Modules that include:
|Load Cell||Prototype||4 to 20 mA|
- Pre-calibrated I-Series Input Signal Conditioning modules, that have span or zero potentiometers, can be interchanged between any I-Series compatible meter, without recalibration, because all of the analog scaling and reference circuitry is self-contained within the module. 5 or 10 V DC excitation is provided for resistance bridge type sensors.
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for strain-gages, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors.
- A red or optional green 101 segment bargraph.
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- Optional 16 Bit isolated analog output that can be used to drive an external process device such as a chart recorder, remote display, or for retransmission to a central control room. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired span from ± one bar to the full scale range
- Center zero setting, header selectable.
- Provision for external brightness setting switch (by connecting the DIM to the GND pin on the back of the meter).
- Smart averaging (to speed up display response).
- Optional NEMA-4 front cover.
- More than 30 different I-Series Input Signal Conditioners are approved forTexmate’s Lynx Family of meters.
|Display:||101 segment 4” vertical (std),horizontal (optn), red (std), green (optn)|
|Display Color:||Red (Std), Green or Super Bright Red (optn)|
|Positive Overrange:||All segments flash|
|Negative Overrange:||First segment of bargraph display flashes|
|A/D Converter:||14 bit single slope|
|Accuracy:||±(0.05% of reading + 1segment)|
|Conversion Rate:||10 conversions per second (Typical)|
|Temp. Coeff.:||100 ppm/°C (Typical)|
|Warm up time::||2 minutes.|
|Analog Output:||Isolated 16 bit user scalable mA or V|
|OIC (mA out):||4-20 mA @ 0 to 500Ω max loop resistance|
|OIV (volts out)||0-10 V DC @ 500 Ω or higher resistance|
|Power Supply:||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply|
|PS1:||85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W max 4.2W|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temp:||–20 °C to 70 °C.|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
|Case Dimensions:||….3/32 DIN, Bezel: 36×144 mm(1.42”x5.69”)Depth behind bezel: (4.64″) 117.5 mm Plus 10 mm (0.39”) for Right-angled connector, or plus 18.3 mm (0.72”) for Straight-thru connector, or plus 26.5 mm (1.05”) for Push-On connector.|
|Weight:||9.5 oz., 12 oz when packed|
Downloads: General Specifcations