DL-40RPM Leopard Series, Digital Relay Meters
4 Digit – 0.56” or 0.8” LEDs in a 1/8 DIN Case
Speed Measurement Digital Relay Panel Meters
- Three-button programming from the front panel
(UP, DOWN and PROGRAM buttons).
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Front panel selectable four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Four programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
- Optional plug-in relay or SSR Output Modules
- This meter has been designed specifically for RPM measurements. Just enter the pulses per revolution and the DL-40RPM meter will calculate and display the RPM reading
- Three ranges with resolutions of 0.1 RPM, 1 RPM and 10 RPM (99.99 X 1000 RPM max.)
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from one count to the full scale range of 9999
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external sensors
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 VAC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2)
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED
- Red or green 0.8” LED large display option
- Four annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to four setpoints
- Optional relays. Two 10 Amp Form C and two 5 Amp Form A relay, or optionally four 5 Amp Form A relays are available
Texmate’s DL-40RPM series are smart programmable, speed measurement ,relay meter with 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications.
These unique members of the Leopard family is available with IF05 Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioner for RPM measurement .
An optional NEMA-4 dust and water proof lens cover with a keylock is available. ideal for harsh environments or to secure the meter from unauthorized access.
The meter’s plastic case is made from fire retardant polycarbonate and a metal surround case can be ordered to enhance the meter’s fire retardant capabilities and also provide shielding against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.