- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
IIII [+] Read More
- Thermocouple (J, K, R and T types) or RTD (Pt-100. 385 and 392 curves. 3 wire/4wire). Digitally Linearized.
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED
- Three annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to three setpoints.
- One 10 Amp Form C and one 5 Amp Form A relay, or up to three 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- When analog output is installed, one 10 Amp Form C or two 5 Amp Form A relays can be supported.
- There are 2 different Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioners for this specialized temperature only member of the Leopard Family. IT10 is for J, K, T and R thermocouples. IT11 is for 3 wire/4 wire Pt-100 RTD inputs.
Texmate’s BL-40HF series are smart programmable temperature relay meter with 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications. Two Modular Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners are available for this specialized temperature only member of the Leopard Family. IT10 is for J, K, T and R thermocouples. IT11 is for 3 wire/4 wire Pt-100 RTD inputs. Ideal for OEM applications. Economically priced for OEM applications
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.
|Model: Texmate BL-40H Series
||4 Digit 0.56” LEDs
||Red, Green or Super Bright Red
|| -1999 to 9999 counts.
||3 red LEDs on front panel; one per setpoint.
||Top segments of digital display flash
||Bottom segments of digital display flash
||±(0.05% of reading + 2 counts)
||Exceeds 1000MΩ on 200mV and 2V ranges; 10MΩ on all other ranges
|Warm up time:
|| 5 conversions per second (Typical)
||A Three 5 Amp Form A relays or one 10 Amp Form C, and one 5 Amp Form A relay.
|Analog Output :
||Isolated 16 bit user scalable mA or V
|OIC (mA out):
||4-20 mA @ 0 to 500Ω max loop resistance
|OIV (volts out):
||0-10 V DC @ 500 Ω or higher resistance
||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply
||85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W max 3.2W
||15-48 VAC / 10-72 VDC @ 2.5W max 3.2W
||110V or 220V, ±5% at 50Hz; 117V or 230V, ±5% at 60 and 400Hz
||–20 °C to 70 °C
||0 to 60 °C
||1/16 DIN Bezel 96x24mm
Depth behind bezel 122.2mm (4.83") Plus 12.7mm (0.5”) for Right-angled connectors
||7 oz., 9 oz when packed.