Found in 1989, Preen AC Power Corp. is a leader in power supply systems and has been developing products based on the core technology of power conversion. Preen boasts one of the broadest power supply product lines, including AC Power Sources, DC Power Supplies, Renewable Energy Simulators, Line Conditioners and Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
|DC Power Supply|
- ADS Series
- ADC Series
- ADG Series
DC Power Supplies
- Output voltage of 28V ± 10% or 270V ± 10% for aerospace or military usage
- Output current ranges from 50A to 1500A with maximum overload to 4500A
- Capable to sustain abusive loads with inrush current and reverse current, such as aircraft engine or generators
- Constant voltage and current limitation functions
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature
- Optional RS232 or RS485 communication interfaces or control terminals for remote control and monitoring
The ADS Series is a high power DC power supply line with robust circuit design and high stability. It is suitable for inductive type loads and aerospace or military applications, such as motor equipment, production testing, maintenance & repair, generators, aircraft engines, laboratories etc. ADS provides a high quality DC source with output level up to180kW and 1500A and has overload capability up to 300%. Users can select between two output voltages: 28V ± 10% or 270V ± 10%, which is suitable for aerospace applications. ADS also can be mounted on trailers to increase its mobility.
Applications: suitable for inductive type loads and aerospace or military applications, such as motor equipment, production testing, maintenance & repair, generators, aircraft engines, laboratories and more.
DC Power Supplies
- High power density: 2kW and 4kW models are 2U, and 8kW model is only 4U
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- Comprehensive protection includes overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input under voltage and over temperature
- Remote sense for line drop compensation of 0~3V
- Current limit function
- Three 19-inch cabinets are available (18U、32U、42U)
- Optional RS232 and RS485 interfaces available
- O/P Power: 2-64kW
- O/P Voltage: 0-600V, max output voltage is 30V-600V
Utilizing PWM switching technology, Preen’s ADC series DC power supply has high power density, short response time, high accuracy and all-around protection. It has been widely adopted in production lines, burn-in tests, laboratories and integrated systems. Featuring a straightforward user interface, the ADC Series has the advantages of modular design with compact size and light weight. The three models (2kW, 4kW and 8kW) can be paralleled up to 64kW with a 19 inch cabinet. With a flexible configuration design, the ADC series can meet needs of various applications with high performance at an economical price.
DC Power Supplies
- Wide output voltage range: with maximum voltage up to 2000V, ideal for renewable energy, smart grid, and Electric Vehicle (EV) related applications
- High Efficiency and Power Factor: up to 90% efficiency and power factor
- High Output Power: up to 100kW in one chassis with high power density
- Fast Transient Response Time: <4~12ms
- 12 Different Output Voltage Ranges & 41 Models
- Standard RS485 interface with Modbus compatibility and optional RS232 and GPIB interfaces
- CV and CC Modes
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, run time and current for testing purposes.
- 4.7” Touch Screen Display for Easy Operation
- Remote Sense for Line Drop Compensation
- Comprehensive Protection: Input OVP/UVP, output OVP/OCP, OTP
Preen’s ADG series is a programmable DC power supply with high power density and high output power offering excellent response time, high accuracy and many output voltage and current combinations. With output power up to 100kW per unit, the ADG series offers output voltage up to 1600V and output current up to 2000A. Users can select standard RS-485 interface or optional RS-232 and GPIB. The STEP and GRADUAL modes allow easy setup on test sequence and depending on CV/CC settings and load conditions, the ADG series can operate as a current or voltage source. Its remote sensing feature can effectively reduce voltage drop caused by cable length and provides more flexibility on installation.
Applications: ADG is ideal for testing EV’s motor/compressor, server power supply, fuse/circuit breaker/contactor, and PV inverter or can be used as a facility power or EMC chamber power.