Monarch Handheld Laser & Panel Mount Tachometers
Monarch Instrument was founded in 1977, and has grown to be one of the world’s largest suppliers of portable speed measurement products. An ISO 9001-2000 registered manufacturer of precision electronics.
Monarch Instrument has set the standard for quality, reliability, efficient design and ease of use of its handheld contact and contact/non-contact laser tachometers. Recognized worldwide. Ideal for Input/output shaft speed, belt, fan speed, total length and flash rate, everything from propeller speed to wire or yarn/filament speed, pulp and paper mills to blood centrifuges.
- Monarch Handheld Laser & Panel Mount Tachometers
Unlimited range of industrial and laboratory uses.
Portable Pistol-grip Tachometers
- Display: 3 1/2 digit Backlit LCD
- Input: Infrared
- Range -20 to 400°C (-4 to 752)°F Resolution: 1°C / 1°F
Pocket Laser Tachometers
- Operating Range up to 25 feet (Class 3R visible laser)
- Accepts Remote Contact Assembly (optional)
- Accepts Remote Sensors (optional)
- TTL Pulse Output with 6 foot BNC Cable