Magnetic and Optical Sensors
Monarch Instrument was founded in 1977, and has grown to be one of the world’s largest suppliers of portable speed measurement products. An ISO 9001-2000 registered manufacturer of precision electronics.
A leading manufacturer of sensors designed for factory and process automation industries that uphold uncompromising standards for reliability and functionality. An extensive line of products that meets clients’ application demands.
- Monarch Magnetic and Optical Sensors
An extensive line of products include Optical, Proximity Infrared, Magnetic sensors as well as self-powered and smart laser speed measuring sensors.
Sensors for Tachometers & Strobes or stand-alone use
- Model ROS-W Optical Sensor: 1-250,000 RPM
- Model P5-11 Proximity Sensor: Magnetic 1-60,000 RPM
- Models IRP-P & IRS-W Infrared Sensors: 1-999,950 RPM
- Models M-190W & M190P Magnetic Sensors: 1-99,990 RPM
- Models MT-190/MT & 190W Magnetic Sensors with amplifier modules: 1-99,999 RPM
- Range: (RPM)-Same as the sensor
- Output signal: TTL compatible pulse, 0-5V or 5-0V
- Pulse Width: Determined by size of target and rotational speed
- Output: connector BNC Connector
- Power: (4) “AA” (R6) NiCad batteries AC or 5-12 VDC
- switch-selectable 0 to +5 V or 0 to -5 V
Smart Laser Sensors for Measuring Speed
- “Smart” auto gain provides best performance in picking up target reflection.
- “On Target” Indicator
- TTL pulse output signal inverter Switch
- Manual sensitivity knob provides dynamic fine tuning of sensor response
- On/off or recharge switch