Monarch Instrument was founded in 1977, and has grown to be one of the world’s largest suppliers of portable speed measurement products. An ISO 9001-2000 registered manufacturer of precision electronics.
We chose the finest components available and combined them with a robust modular mechanical structure. This optimized design means fewer components are needed. Fewer components means fewer failures. Up to 2 Megabytes of non-volatile memory keeps your data safe. You will never lose recorded data, even during a power outage. Data is downloaded automatically.
- Digital Strobes
Because your data is so important Data Chart recorders were designed to be ultra-reliable.
- Menu selectable via membrane keypad
- Engineering units – up to 3 characters alphanumeric
- Program for normal or alarm/event triggered recording mode
- 2, 4, 6 or 12 direct universal inputs: DC voltage, current and thermocouples.
- High speed storage capability: up to 8 samples/second/channel.
- 5.6″ Brilliant TFT active matrix color display or 5″ monochrome display.
- Intuitive Touchscreen Control with anti-glare coating.