Megger® Model DLRO 10
Digital Low-Resistance Ohmmeter
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- 0.2% basic accuracy
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
Small, lightweight and portable — can be used in tight places, reduces the need for extra long leads and twoperson operation.
Four-terminal resistance method shows the true resistance of the item under test.
Bright LED (DLRO10) and LCD (DLRO10X) displays are easily visible under all lighting conditions and reduces human error.
Automatically applies forward and reverse currents which cancels out any standing voltages across the sample under test.
Checks for undue noise during measurement reducing the possibility of recording the incorrect result.
Automatically detects continuity in P and C circuits, preventing erroneously high readings to be taken due to high resistance contact.
Battery module features smart charging circuit, reducing accidental damage and cost.
Battery module has a battery condition indicator allowing the user to check the state of spare batteries without connecting to the instrument.
RS232 connector on the DLRO10X allows downloading of results in real time or stored for later retrieval.
The DLRO10 is probably the smallest, lightest, quickest 10A micro-ohmmeter available.
The needs for accurate low resistance measurement are well known and very diverse. They range through receiving, inspection of components to ground bonding and welded joints. Typical end users include utilities, telecom, railroads, aviation, manufacturing facilities, and process control plants.
Applications:DC resistance measurements for the following & more:
- Switch and contact breaker resistance
- Busbar and cable joints
- Aircraft frame bonds and static control circuits
- Integrity of welded joints
- Intercell strap connections on battery systems up to 600 V peak
- Quality control of resistive components
- Small transformer and motor winding resistance
- Rail and pipe bonds
- Metal alloys welds and fuse resistance
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable resistance
- Transmitter aerial and lightning conductor bonding