Megger localisateurs de défauts de câble, TDR et afficheurs de hauteur de câble
Pour localiser des défauts de câble ou de tester l’intégrité des câbles de communication, câbles d’alimentation, ou de contrôle, les TDR et localisateurs de défaut Megger câble fournissent des résultats rapides et précis. Chaque unité est un testeur sûr de basse tension qui peut être utilisé sur pratiquement tous les types de câbles, quelle que soit leur classification de puissance.
TIME DOMAIN REFLECTOMETERS
- The MEGGER QualiFyr TDR500 cable fault locator breaks new ground as a cost-effective, high specification hand-held Time Domain Reflectometer for locating faults on metallic cables. Designed for the field engineer requiring a low cost solution to field testing, the QualiFyr TDR500 offers all the benefits of MEGGER quality and reliability in an affordable package.
- The BTR1500 is a multifunction instrument combining several fundamental tests in one practical, field craft test set. Integrated voltage meter, insulation tester, time domain reflectometer and automatic resistance bridge, provide the test functions for basic cable verification and fault locating on twisted pair, quad and coaxial cables
- The Megger TDR900 is an advanced instrument capable of measuring cable lengths and finding distance to an open or a short using Time Domain Reflectometry. It offers exceptional features and a range capability normally associated with far more expensive instruments.
- The MEGGER CFL510F is a compact, ergonomically engineered Time Domain Reflectometer designed for field use. As such it is housed in tough, ABS flame-retardant housings and protected from the ingress of dust and moisture to IP54. Additionally, the product comes complete with multi-purpose test and carry cases designed for hands free neck-strap and tool-belt use.
- The TDR2000/2 can be used on any cable consisting of at least two insulated metallic elements, one of which may be the sheath or shield of the cable. Dual inputs and large graphic display allow a wide range of comparative tests to be performed between cable pairs or stored traces. The instrument has 15 trace memories, which allows previous test results to be displayed. The included download software allows transfer of the waveform data to a computer, for analysis and storage for future reference.
- The AccuTrace Cable Route Tracer consists of a transmitter, which energizes the line with a traceable signal, and a portable receiver, which detects the signal. The transmitter can energize the line either by magnetic induction from a built-in antenna or by direct conductive connection to the metallic lin
- The Split-box Pipe and Cable Locator is a hand-held instrument in the classic “split-box” design, consisting of a transmitter and a receiver. The instrument traces underground conductive networks such as water and gas mains, telephone, cable TV, and electric power cables. It determines buried lines depth and locates underground metallic masses such as valve caps and manhole covers.
- The CHM Series of Cable Height Meters utilize ultrasonic sound to determine the height of up to six overhead cables and wires. The instruments are designed to address specific measuring requirements on cables up to 75 feet (23 m). The CHM600 (C/N 659600) and CHM600E (C/N 659600E) are designed primarily for power cable applications, while the CHM2000 is designed for telecommunication applications.