Technical Outside Account Manager
Electro-Meters is currently seeking a Technical Account Manager–Outside Sales for the province of Ontario. This is a regional role with mostly local travel and some occasional overnight stays.
The company offers a very competitive base salary depending on level of experience plus a commission plan and excellent benefits.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Promotes, sells, negotiates and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Develops clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers
- Timely follow up of leads and customer inquiries.
- Reports to business unit management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and the potential for new products and services in the territory.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical specifications, market conditions, competitive activities and emerging trends in the territory.
- Effectively use tools to manage and build customer relationships – entertainment, business calls, conferences, sales visits and product demonstrations etc.
Phone calls welcome.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.