Bilingual English/French Inside Sales Representative
Electro-Meters is currently seeking a Bilingual English/French Inside Sales Representative for our Pickering, ON head office. The inside sales representative will be a team-player who is responsible, driven, and focused to handle the job. The inside sales representative will work directly with the Quebec outside sales representatives to maintain and grow the territory. The inside sales representative will work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process.
The company offers a competitive base salary plus commission, with the opportunity for growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact the customer to promote Electro-Meters products and services to meet/exceed daily outbound call goals
- Create and update quotes to the customer
- Process orders for the territory
- Maintain an accurate database – update customer information as required
- Update information on leads, activities, customer communication daily
- Participate in product training sessions to further product knowledge and growth
- Provide sales support to the Outside sales representative(s)
- Communicate current trends, market information, customer issues, and/or concerns to the Sales Manager
- Qualify account potential and strategize a plan to maximize sales growth
- Develop and implement sales plans/strategies to enhance business relationships with Electro-Meters
- Review sales goals and targets with the Sales Manager
- Electrical Technician or Technology Course is an asset, but not required
- Basic Computer skills (Word, Excel) by education or experience is required
Phone calls welcome 1-800-617-3413.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.