- GE/ITI Transformers
600 Volt Current Transformers
3-Phase Indoor Current Transformers
- Many different models with numerous window sizes and phase centers
- Some models have integral mounting feet or can be supplied with mounting brackets
- A zero sequence core to reduce installation space is also available in many models
- UL recognized – file number E93779
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Voltage Class: 600V
- BIL Rating: 10kV
These three phase current transformers are in fact three single phase CT’s in one package. They are primarily used in motor control applications for three phase relaying, metering and overload protection. They can also be used in switchboards and control panels where space and installation requirements are a consideration.
ITI uses quality materials and innovative designs to achieve the best possible performance while maintaining competitive prices. All units are constructed with copper windings and grain-oriented silicon core steel. This construction provides high accuracy and low losses. All of our 5 to 34.5 kV instrument transformers are partial discharge tested in accordance with Canadian Standard C9-M1981 to ensure long insulation life. ITI has a strong commitment to customer service. We offer a level of service and engineering support unmatched by our competitors. Many of our products are made to suit specific customer applications. Our application engineering team is ready to provide solutions for your transformer needs.