Your Power Testing Solution
ITECH’s IT5100 is a series of battery internal resistance testers with high precision, high resolution and high speed. IT5100 adopts AC 4-terminal sensing, which means the tester can test internal resistance and voltage simultaneously with high precision. Resistance resolution is down to 0.1 μΩ, voltage resolution is 10 μV. Combined with external USB disk, the IT5101(E) is available for long-term statistics calculation, which greatly simplifies the statistics calculation process and provides convenience to quality control. Single unit of IT5102 support 16 channels batteries measurement, master-slave connection up to a maximum of 17 sets and extension channels quantity up to 272, which greatly improves testing efficiency.
Application: From 3 Ω coin size to 3000 Ω large-cell batteries, the IT5100 series can be widely applied in cellphone lithium batteries, electric vehicle batteries and other batteries inspection and sorting.
- IT5100 Series
High Precision, High Resolution & High Speed
|Order online ►►||| IT5101 ||
IT5100 Battery Testers
- Test & display resistance & voltage simultaneously up to 125 times / S
- 4.3 inch LCD screen
- Voltage ranges: 10 μV~300 V*2
- Resistance ranges: 150 μΩ~3000 Ω*1
- 3 voltage ranges, 7 resistance ranges, optional automatic or manual measuring
- Built-in GPIB, USB, LAN interfaces, supports SCPI protocol.
- Statistics calculation and data USB storage function
- Comparator function: sorting result HI/IN/LOW display
- Zero adjustment function
- 4-terminal AC measurement
- Measuring result alarm
- IT5102 single unit supports 16 channels testing, max.17 sets master and slave extension connection
- Supports battery online testing
- Available for supporting ITS5300 battery charging & discharging test system automatic measurement