- Eagle Signal Controls
HP5 Series- CYCL-FLEX® Reset Timer
The high quality timer that has become an industry standard… knob setpoint, cycle progress pointer, pilot light, and patented plug-in housing
- 16 standard time ranges from 5 seconds to 60 hours
- Knob adjustable time ranges – progress pointer for each
- Highly visible, calibrated dials (7.85 inch circumference)
- Easily read and well-spaced calibrations
- Red progress pointer displays remaining time interval
- Pilot light indicates when timer motor is energized
- Standard timers supplied with "power on" clutch operation
- Optional reverse action clutch will not reset on power failure
- 15 terminal ABS (UL rated 94V-0) molded housing has high impact resistance and will not support combustion
The HP5 CYCL-FLEX® series timer is a high quality, synchronous motor driven reset timer housed in the standard CYCL-FLEX® plug-in housing.
Application of power to terminals 1, 2, and 11 energizes the clutch coil, closes contacts 9-10 and 6-8, and starts the timing period. At time out, contacts 4-3 close, 11-12 open, and the motor stops. The timer will remain in this condition until power is removed from the clutch coil.
Contacts 6-7-8 and 9-10-C are instantaneous contacts and operate with the application of power to the clutch coil. Contacts 3-4-5 and 11-12-A operate at time out with contacts 3-4-5 operating prior to contacts