- Eagle Signal Controls
B866 Series, Analog Multi-Function Digital Timers
Simple dial set timer…Multiple time ranges and versatile functions in a compact 1/16 DIN package
- Field selectable for operation in On-Delay, Off-Delay*, Interval, or Repeat Cycle modes
- Universal power supply accepts 24 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Meets IEC 801 level 4 noise immunity standards
- Unique On-Delay/Interval model lets one unit do the work of two in many applications
- Industry standard socket connection
- Front panel or DIN rail mounting
- Flexible start and reset input signals
- UL, CUL recognized, CE compliant
- IP54 rated front panel – ideal for harsh environments
The Eagle Signal B866 timer series provide versatility and simplicity of operation. ideal for productions applications that require reliability and low cost timing solution. Housed in a compact 1/16 DIN package, changing the set time is as simple as turning a dial. Selectable time ranges provide preset times ranging from 0.06 seconds to 10 hours. The B866 is also field configurable to operate in On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval, or Repeat Cycle timing modes.
A unique On-Delay/Interval model lets the B866 perform two timing functions in one compact unit. In addition to working as an On-Delay timer, an independent output interval time is provided. The output interval can be set to one of eight time values through DIP switches located on the side of the unit
An industry standard 11 pin socket connection simplifies wiring and makes replacing existing units quick and easy. The unit can be DIN rail mounted, or with optional hardware, panel mounted. Multiple time ranges allow settings from 0.06 seconds to 10 hours
Harsh industrial environments are no problem for the B866… its IP54 front panel and IEC 801 level 4 noise immunity rating give this unit the strength to survive in the toughest conditions. A universal power supply meets global requirements for 24 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC operation.