- Eagle Signal Controls
B856 Series, Programmable, Multi-Function Digital Counters
High accuracy digital timer features dual line LCD and multiple ranges… Every popular operating mode in a compact 1/16 DIN package
- Button-per-digit preset entry simplifies setup and operation
- High Contrast dual line LCD display indicates both Process Time and Preset Value
- Field selectable for operation in On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval 1, Interval 2, or Repeat Cycle modes
- Universal Power Supply accepts 24 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Designed to meet IEC 801 level 4 noise immunity standards for increased reliability
- Unique On-Delay/Interval mode lets one unit do the work of two in many applications
- Industry standard socket connection
- Programmable security levels prevent unauthorized setpoint or program changes
- UL, CUL recognized, CE compliant
- IEC IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments
An excellent value in its class, the B856 features a compact 1/16 DIN package, precise digital setting, versatile functionality, and a straightforward button-per-digit interface. It can be easily programmed to perform any standard timing operation: On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval, or Repeat Cycle. A unique On-Delay/Interval Mode can, in many cases, perform the function of two separate timers. Output is via DPDT relay contacts. Five selectable time ranges and a programmable decimal point provide preset times ranging from 0.01 seconds to 9999 hours. A standard model features a timed DPDT contact output while another model includes separate timed and instantaneous SPDT contacts. All are rated for 5 Amp loads..
Simplicity of operation is maintained while still providing a high level of functionality. All programming is done through the front panel, with an intuitive button-per-digit keypad that makes entry of preset times quick and easy. A crisp dual line LCD display lets the operator readily view elapsed or remaining cycle time as well as the preset value. Prominent annunciators indicate information such as the time range and the status of the input and outputs.
Reliability is a key feature of the B856. IEC level 4 noise immunity ensures flawless operation in harsh electrical environments. Its IEC IP65 enclosure rating allows use in washdown conditions.