- Eagle Signal Controls
DZ100 MINIFLEX® Series Preset Counters
Solid state counter…housed in 1/8 DIN
Housed in molded NORYL® case
- Housed in 1/8 DIN molded NORYL® case
- Standard isolated double pole – double throw relay output
- Factory assembly options provide "interval" or "delay" output sequences
- All connections made through standard square base relay socket
- Accessories available to convert into panel mounted configuration, including version with plug-in capability
The DZ100 MINIFLEX® is a solid state preset counter housed in a 1/8 DIN NORYL® case. The counter uses CMOS integrated circuits for the counting function. Counter output action occurs when the count total indicated by the front mounted thumb-wheel switches is reached. Standard units have an isolated double pole – double throw relay output. Interval and output sequences can be factory installed.
All connections to the DZ100 are made through a standard base relay socket. The DZ100 series are available as surface mount (standard), panel mount or plug-in versions.
A count inhibit input is available with the DZ100 series counter. When line voltage is applied to the count inhibit input, from either terminal A or B, incoming count pulses are not counted. The counter remembers count total at the time the inhibit is applied and resumes counting from that point after the inhibit voltage is removed. The count inputs may be applied from either side of the power line.