- High accuracy: ±0.01% of reading, with a maximum allowable input of 500 kPa (130 kParange model)
- A wide range of pressures, from a low differential pressure of 1 kPa to a high gauge pressure of 3000 kPa
- Select from three measurement modes: normal speed, medium speed, and high speed (MT210F series)
- Percent reading
- Error reading
- Outputs:D/A conversion output, comparator output, and external trigger input (optional)
- Interfaces: GP-IB and RS-232 interfaces l12-V DC power supply lBattery operation (optional)
The MT210/210F series of digital manometers, combine YOKOGAWA’s best pressure measurement technologies, offers excellent accuracy, reliable operation, and a variety of applications. These measuring tools provide the perfect field and lab solutions for a wide range of technologies.
Field Calibration of Pressure/Differential Pressure Transmitters: The MT220 can measure pressure with outstanding accuracy, high resolution, minimal tempco, and excellent stability. It offers a wealth of functions for field calibration, including transmitter output measurement (DCV/DCA functions), 24-V DC output, percent error readout, measurement data memory, and Ni-Cd battery operation. The D/A conversion output makes it simple to output data to a recorder or other equipment. And of course, data output through a GP-IB or RS-232 interface is also possible-including data output during operation on a 12 V DC power supply or Ni-Cd batteries. space
Calibration System Configuration Using a Combination of MT220 and Standard Pressure Source : Calibrating transmitters, pressure sensors and manometers is easy. Simply combine the MT220 with a standard pressure source (e.g., MC100 series) or a handheld pump (e.g., Model BA-11). You can also automate your calibration system by integrating your PC and relevant equipment with the system, making it ideal for a calibration laboratory, for example.
IIII [+] Read More
Models are available to fit multiple applications. There are models with different pressure types/gauges and absolute and differential pressures. Also choose among models with pressure ranges from the low differential pressure of 1 kPa to the gauge pressure of 3000 kPa.
The MT210/210F series features high performance, and a high, basic accuracy of ±0.01% thanks to the YOKOGAWA-original silicon resonant sensor.
High performance and reliable operation
- High allowable input pressure:
The maximum allowable input pressure is as high as 500 kPa (such as in the 130 kPa-range model). Now you don’t have to worry about sensor breakdown due to overrange pressure input.
- Japanese and US national standards:
In addition to Japanese national standards (National Research Laboratory of Metrology under the Agency of Industrial Science and Technology), we are prepared to provide services for traceability to the US national standard NIST.
- Minimal effect of temperature changes:The silicon resonant sensor is highly immune to environmental discrepancies such as temperature changes.
- Supports high-speed measurement:
The MT210F series has been added to our range or pressure measuring instruments in order to support high-speed measurements. These measurements, such as the observation of transient-response characteristics, include relatively fast pressure changes.
- Applicable to both gases and liquids:
Never be bothered by the labor of switching between models. The MT210/210F series can measure both gases and liquids. With the new differential-pressure models you can measure liquids that could not be measured before with the MT110-series differential-pressure models
- Ease of systemization:
D/A conversion output The D/A-converted signal of a measured value is output through an external terminal. This feature permits you to easily send data to your measurement system or recorder
Observation examples of D/A conversation output:
Differences due to the measurement mode, where the normal-speed waveform is when the Moving-average option is turned off.
Close-up of output waveform (with the dynamic mode enabled)
- Comparator output and external trigger input: Use these I/O functions to set the upper and lower limits, judge the measured value, and output the result through an external terminal. What’s more, you can apply a start-of-measurement trigger using a falling edge of an external trigger signal. These features will help automate your production/inspection lines of pressure-related products.
- GP-IB and RS-232 interfaces: This feature lets you read measured values into your PC or set measurement conditions from the PC. Communication is still possible even when the MT210/210F series are operated on batteries or the DC power source.
- 12-V DC power supply:
The MT210/210F operate on a 12-V DC power supply. This feature is useful for in-vehicle tests. Operation on Ni-Cd battery pack.
- Operation on Ni-Cd battery pack
The MT210/210F series, which come standard with a built-in battery charger, can continuously operate on an optional Ni-Cd battery pack for approximately 10 hours.
- Compatibility with earlier models:Compatibility with earlier models is assured.
- Inheritance of performance from MT110 Series:
The MT210/210F series feature additional functions such as support of high-speed measurement, while inheriting the basic performance from their predecessor, the MT110.
- Common communication commands:
The MT210/210F series share the GP-IB and RS-232 communication protocols with their predecessor, the MT110. No modifications to the communication protocols are necessary when expanding a system that uses the earlier series or when replacing the series.