Data Acquisition Unit
- Multi-Channel Capability, High Isoration Voltage Shortest measurement interval of 10 ms (high-speed measurement of 10 ms on 24 channels or 100 ms on 60 channels is possible).
- Possible to acquire data from up to 1,200 channels (when using Yokogawa’s proprietary software).
- Reinforced insulation between the input terminal and the case handles 3700 Vrms for one minute, or 600 Vrms/VDC continuous.
- Multi-Interval Measurement Mixed use of three types of measurement intervals is enabled within the system (measurement intervals are set for each module).
- Flexible System Configuration By configuring modules, a system can be built or modified to utilize 4 to 1,200 channels, and measurement intervals of 10 ms to 60 s.
- Versatile PC-Based Software Options Software developed by Yokogawa, an API, and a LabVIEW driver are available.
- Easy Software Setup PC software developed by Yokogawa automatically identifies any connected MX100s.
- No Re-Wiring between Measurements A removable terminal unit is available.
A PC-based data acquisition system for the future, delivering unparalleled performance. When combined with Yokogawa’s turnkey PC software, the MX100′s multi-channel capability and high isolation voltage offers the ultimate in measurement power.
Multi-Interval Measurement:Three types of measurement intervals can be used in a single system in various combinations. Measurement intervals are specified for each module. It is also possible to set different types of input modules to the same measurement interval or to set the same type of input modules to different measurement intervals. Twelve measurement intervals are available as userselectable options: 10 ms, 50 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms, 500 ms, 1 s, 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s, 30 s and 60 s. Please note, however, that measurement intervals of 10/50 ms cannot be set to the Medium-speed Universal Input Module (MX110-UNV-M10).
Multi-interval systems can be flexibly built for each module as shown in the figure above. Three colors are used to indicate the three types of measurement intervals.
Standard Software for the Main Module MX100:This software is used to connect a single MX unit for performing data acquisition (it is not possible to connect multiple MX units). It includes three software elements: the integration monitor, viewer, and calibration.
Integration Monitor Software:This software performs real-time monitoring and logging of measured data. It consists of six menus: Monitor Window, Detailed Display Setting, Channel Setting, Acquisition Condition, System Setting, and Connection/disconnection.
Monitor Window:This window is used to monitor measured data in real-time. It enables waveform displays and digital displays.
Acquisition Condition:This menu is used to set various conditions (such as measurement intervals/data save intervals, measurement start/end conditions, or file name designation) for data acquisitions.
Detailed Display Setting:This menu is used to set data display states (such as waveform colors) in the monitor window.
System Setting:This menu is used to decide module configurations, etc. Module configurations are shown in easily understood diagrams.
Channel SettingThis menu is used to enter individual settings (such as range settings) for each input channel or to set computation channels (such as the input of computing equations)
Connection/Disconnection (Easy to Set Up):The connected MX100 is identified automatically. Once connection setting information is provided, it will be retained. When the system restarts, the MX100 will be connected automatically without making network settings.
Viewer Software:This software is intended to re-display saved data. It enables waveform displays, digital displays, cursor displays, interval arithmetic, and other functions.
Calibration Software:This software is intended to efficiently carry out the calibration of universal input modules.
MXLOGGER (Optional PC Software):MXLOGGER is used to connect multiple MX units (up to 20 units) for data acquisition (one MX unit can also be connected). It consists of software elements (setting, logger (for saving data), monitor, and viewer) and the monitor server. The monitor server function is used to enable connections with Yokogawa’s data logging software,“DAQLOGGER.” It is effective when combining MX units with Yokogawa’s data acquisition equipment such as DARWIN and DAQSTATION.
API for MX100/DARWIN (Optional):If users wish to create their own data acquisition software, please use this API. The API consists of a suite of functions to communicate with MX100/DARWIN. The suite of functions contains DLL (dynamic link library). API makes it possible to create data acquisition software dedicated to the MX, or data acquisition software combining the MX and DARWIN, or data acquisition software dedicated to DARWIN. Three languages (Visual C, Visual C++, and Visual Basic) are supported.
- A separate screw terminal block is available for the MX110-UNV-M10 Ten-Channel Medium-Speed Universal Input Module and the MX115-D05-H10 Ten-Channel High-Speed Digital Input Module.
- Detach the plate with clamp terminals from the MX110-UNV-M10 or MX115-D05-H10. Then, use the connection cable (772062) to connect the input module without the plate to the screw terminal block (772061).
- The option code /NC can be added to the MX110-UNV-M10 and MX115-D05-H10 to indicate whether or not the plate with clamp terminals is included at the time of delivery. If the user requires only the screw terminal block and not the clamp terminals, please specify either MX110-UNV-M10/NC or MX115-D05-H10/NC.
- Mounting on Racks or Panels Using the DIN Rail Use the DIN rail for mounting on on racks or panels. The DIN rail can be easily attached using the dedicated bracket. Two brackets come standard with the base plate (MX150). Use the DIN rail for mounting on racks or panels. The DIN rail can be easily attached using the dedicated bracket. Two brackets come standard with the base plate (MX150)
High-Speed Multi-Channel Capability:: The table below provides reference information on the maximum number of measurable channels in relevant measurement intervals (when using Yokogawa’s proprietary software)
√ measurement that support is available – measurement that support is not available