DL-40 Leopard Series, Digital Panel Meters
4 Digit – 0.56” or 0.8” LEDs in a 1/8 DIN Case
- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by direct connection of the sensor output to more than 38 Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners that include:
AC/DC Current Pressure Resistance AC/DC Voltage Process Temperature* Load Cell Prototype 4 to 20 mA *See model DL-40H for higher accuracy digitally linearized thermocouple and RTD
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for resistance bridge type sensors such as Load Cells and Pressure Transducers.
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED with display range –1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Three annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to three setpoints.
- One 10 Amp Form C and one 5 Amp Form A relay, or up to three 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- When analog output is installed, one 10 Amp Form C or two 5 Amp Form A relays can be supported.
- Automatic intelligent averaging smooths noisy signals, while providing a fast display response to real level changes.
Texmate’s DL-40 series are economically priced, smart programmable relay meter with isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications.
Ideal for OEM applications, more than 38 different Modular Input Signal Conditioners available for flexibility.
An optional NEMA-4 dust and water proof lens cover with a keylock is available. ideal for harsh environments or to secure the meter from unauthorized access.
The meter’s plastic case is made from fire retardant polycarbonate and a metal surround case can be ordered to enhance the meter’s fire retardant capabilities and also provide shielding against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.