SD Series, Digital Panel Meters
0.5” LCD Display, 1/8 DIN, Loop Powered c/w an Ultra Flat Case
- Friendly front panel programming.
- Intuitive, user friendly calibration procedures.
- Single input channel with dual totalizers for sub and grand total processing.
- Smart digital filtering and programmable input averaging with averaging window for quick response time to large signal changes.
- Three external inputs using contact closures for resetting totalizer 1, totalizer 2, or preventing programming changes.
- One independent programmable setpoint.
- Setpoint activated from input or selected meter function.
- Setpoint hysteresis or deviation mode settings.
- Seven (7) relay timer modes
- Single 210 mA, 400 VDC solid state relay (SSR)
- Relay latching
- Manual relay reset
- Programmable safety lockout to prevent tampering
- Peak and valley retention
- Optional NEMA-4 front cover
- square root extraction
The SD-50X and SD-60XI are the ultimate advancement in ease of use from the company that developed the worlds first 4-20 mA loop powered meters.
These meters offer such features as lockable front panel scaling and calibration, any 4 to 20 mA signal can be scaled from almost any two input values to display any required engineering unit of measure. A 4-20 mA input can display 50,000 or 60,000 counts . The 6th or 7th digit can be selected to display °F, °C or an inactive extra zero from a dip switch at the rear of the case.
With less than a 4 V loop drop, these meters can be inserted in the 24 V input loop excitation provided by the Lynx, Leopard and Tiger meter families. The optional 4-20 mA outputs from these meters can power several SD-50X or SD-60XI units as remote displays.
The SD-802 has a dual 8 digit display with a 5.5mm high Dot Matrix LCD, it can act as a totalizer. Two totalizers are available. The totalizer calculates the running total of a process signal being metered by accumulating an input process variable over time. It can also retain peak and valley (min/max) information and recall this on the front
n.b. Special meter inputs and scaling can be factory modified.
- The SD series has a matching DIN case style and panel appearance that is complementary to the Lynx, Leopard and Tiger family of meters, except the depth behind the panel is only 15 mm (0.59”)
- It makes an ideal extra or remote display as it can operate either in conjunction with the 4-20 mA loop input or operate from the 4-20 mA analog output of most Leopard or Tiger meters