Megger® Model DCM1000P
Digital Power Clamp-on Meters
- Performs seven basic power measurements
- Clamp on for measurement, no need to break the circuit
- Optional software for logging or trend analysis
- True RMS, AC, DC and AC + DC
- Direct measurement of balanced 3-phase power
- Excellent Price Performance
- Measures power quantities on 1Ø & 3Ø systems
- DC & AC True RMS response
- Real-time bargraph display
- Built-in digital output
- Power Clamp/Digital Clampmeter
- Auto-sensing AC / DC (AC + DC)
The Megger DCM1000P is an advanced clampmeter, giving true RMS readings of not only current and voltage, but of power quantities too. It measures ac and dc true RMS, giving accurate results even with distorted waveforms. Measurement can be made of power, apparent power, reactive power, and power factor, in single-phase and balanced three-phase systems with no need for additional adapters or calculations. Clamp-on power meters are the ideal hand-held instruments for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of electrical systems and equipment.As with all AVO products, the Power Clampmeter offers the high quality and precise measuring circuitry expected from the AVO name. Measurements can be taken regardless of waveform and up to a crest factor of 5. These unique instruments also measure power factor and frequency.
In addition to indicating the measurement on the large 3 1/2 digit LCD, each multimeter automatically displays the engineering unit (A, V, kΩ, etc.) of the quantity being measured and an indication of whether ac or dc, or a composite ac+dc signal.
An automatic power-off function helps extend battery life; low-battery indication is displayed when the time for replacement is near. Battery life is typically 12 hours continuous use.
Ranges and Accuracies: