AEMC Instruments manufactures professional electrical test and measurement instruments for the industrial, commercial and utility marketplace.
IIII [+] About AEMC DC/AC Current Probes
AEMC’s line of Hall effect probes measures both AC and DC amps with high accuracy and reliability. A wide variety of sizes, ranges and output sensitivities are available. The line of mini probes employing flux gate technology gets into tight places and measures down to microamps. They are ideal for process applications as well as lab use. The large jumbo probes easily get around bus bars and measure up to several thousand amps.
- AEMC Instruments
- General Purpose Probes
DC/AC Current Probes (10mA/A – 60A max & 1mV/A – 600A max)
- Measurement range of 400AAC/600ADC
- Dual range:40 or 400 AAC range60 or 600 VDC range
- Distinct jaw shapes to be used for hooking or prying around the conductor
- Auto-zero push button
DC/AC Current Probes (10mV/A – 150A max & 1mV/A 1500A max)
- Measurement range of 100AAC/150ADC & 1000AAC/1500ADC
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III safety standard
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters